IND-IB: MODULE 2
19th and 20th December 2016, IIM-Kozhikode
Followed by the AIB-India Chapter PDW on 20th-21st December… plan on participating in both!
The second module of Ind-IB will take place on 19th and 20th December 2016, and will be followed immediately by an intensive paper development workshop.
Participating in both the Ind-IB module and the PDW will offer you the maximum benefit. (Additional information on the PDW will follow soon – think about the
paper that you would like to submit for it!)
This Ind-IB module will cover a wide range of theoretical lens pertaining to internationalization. Understanding how and why firms internationalize is central to IB research, and we will consider these questions in a variety of contexts. The lecturers for this module will include:
1) Professor Elizabeth Rose (University of Otago, New Zealand – AIB Fellow)
2) Professor Sumit Kundu (Florida International University, USA – AIB Vice President)
3) Associate Professor Vikas Kumar (The University of Sydney Business School)
4) Associate Professor Rajesh Upadhyayula (IIM Kozhikode)
5) Professor S. Raghunath (IIM Bangalore – AIB-India Chapter Chair)
To participate in the second Ind-IB module, please send your confirmation of participation and registration form to Professor S. Raghunath (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 15, 2016. Pre-readings will be sent soon after that.
Planning ahead… the third and final Ind-IB module will take place in April 2017, at Symbiosis International University in Pune. Remember that you are expected to attend all three IND-IB modules!
Click here for CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION FORM
Click here for REGISTRATION FORM